Our cosmetic procedures are physician-administered, elective services for your body and face designed to restore a more youthful appearance and enhance your personal presence. Because we focus on bringing you the latest medical technology breakthroughs to minimize disruptions to your daily schedule, many of our procedures can be completed during your lunch break and require little to no time away from the family or work.
Cosmetic Procedures for Your Face
Facial rejuvenation procedures at American Self help to smooth and tighten your face and eyes giving you a smoother and younger appearance. Most treatments require minimal recovery time, making it easy to stay active socially.
- Dermal Fillers - Facial fillers help to restore youthful fullness to your face, plump lips, enhance shallow contours or soften facial creases and wrinkles. We offer Restylane, Juvederm, and Belotero. Dr. Hillelson will consult with you to identify the best solution.
- Wrinkle Therapy - Improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows with BOTOX® Cosmetic.
- Skin Tightening – Tackle the effects of aging on your skin with Thermage or SkinTyte or TriPollar.
- Laser Therapy for Vascular Lesions & Pigmented Spots - Eliminate unwanted skin spots, blemishes and sun damaged skin on your face with Sciton Forever Young BBL.
- Laser Resurfacing - Reduce facial wrinkles and skin irregularities, such as blemishes or acne scars through laser resurfacing. We offer both tissue destructive (Sciton) and non tissue destructive (Clear + Brilliant Perméa) treatments and Dr. Hillelson will consult with you to identify the best solution.
- Chemical Peel - A chemical facial peel has a number of benefits, including: it may help you reduce or eliminate the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne scarring, and uneven pigmentation.
To learn more about our Facial procedures or to schedule your consultation, call us at 804.290.0060 or complete our contact form.